xsl-list

RE: DTD copy

2003-01-15 04:54:53
Hi,

I'm working on a project involving XML,XSL,FOP.
To preserve sequence of spaces in the PDF, I've noticed that
when I code
them with entity ( ) they are kept.But there must be a

Am I correct in assuming your nbsp entity referes to NO-BREAK SPACE character?
If so, using   will work, too, and you don't need the DTD.

DOCTYPE in the
XSL-FO that resolves the entity of course.
My problem is here: I don't know how to keep the mention of
the DTD after
having processed a XML with a XSL. I have to keep it for the
next processing
by FOP.

See xsl:output element and doctype-public and doctype-system attributes.

Cheers,

Jarno - Assemblage 23: I Am The Rain