xsl-list

Re: 'Problems getting '&' output instead of '&'.

2003-01-07 07:47:22
Thanks very much for all of the feedback I received, particularly that
that questioned the problem in the first place.  I went back to the Java
developer that thought the '&' was a problem: it turns out it
wasn't, it was just something noticable different from what he was used
to seeing.  There were also some questions regarding the HTML we were
generating which I'm taking back to the same developer.

Thanks to all that responded,
Ed Knoll

"Edward L. Knoll" wrote:

I have a XSL stylesheet which is generating HTML targeted at a old
server which apparently does not recognize '&', because we're having
problems getting  parameters passes to a servlet and the only thing
we've been able to come up with seems to be that we have '&' in the
URL instead of '&'.  I've been though several of the old threads related
to disable-output-escaping and issues with ampersand and have yet to
find something that works.

... (deleted) ....

--
Edward L. Knoll   Phone (work)     : (719)484-2717
                  e-mail (work)    :