xsl-list

Re: schema -> HTML Forms

2003-01-05 03:40:24
Hi Simon,

I'm looking at using a schema to generate an HTML form that a user can
fill in. This is to save them from having to edit the XML directly. I'd
like to do this using XSLT, and looking at it, it seems like a pretty
common thing for people to want to do. So, there must be some code
floating around that does this but I can't find it. Please help?

I wrote a stylesheet to do this for Chapter 10 of "Professional XML
Schemas" from Wrox Press. The code is online at the Wrox website at
http://web.wrox.com/professional/5474.zip, though the book contains
the documentation for the stylesheet.

Cheers,

Jeni