xsl-list

Problem trying to execute libxslt_tutorial.c example

2003-02-27 11:23:16
Hello all!

I have tried to compile and run libxslt_tutorial.c that comes with libxslt distribution as an example to transform an XML into an HTML applying an XSL stayle-sheet...

I have run in my console the following commands:

FOR COMPILING:
--------------

gcc -c libxslt_tutorial.c -I /usr/local/libxml/include/libxml2 -I /usr/include/libxslt

The compilation runs OK, so the *.o file is created...

FOR CREATING THE EXECUTABLE:

gcc -o -L /usr/local/libxml/LINUX/lib/libxml2.so -L /usr/lib/libxslt.so
libxslt_tutorial.o

My problem is that when I try to create the executable, I get 'undefined reference to ...' errors for all the XSL functions I call in the code, so I think I must add other *.so libraries of the libxslt...

My questions are:

- Does anybody knows which *.so libraries should I add???
- Where could I find a simple makefile I could modify for compiling and running this example???

Thanks a lot!

esther