xsl-list

RE: OMR Mark for folding machine

2003-02-24 03:36:59
Thanks for your reply!
My problem is that I want to print a set of horizontal lines in the left
edge of page and the number of horizontal lines to be printed are based on
the current page's page number. For examples, when the current page number
is 4, I need to print four lines. Is there any way to do that?

-----Original Message-----
From: Oleg Tkachenko [mailto:olegt(_at_)multiconn(_dot_)com]
Sent: Monday, February 24, 2003 6:26 PM
To: xsl-list(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com
Subject: Re: [xsl] OMR Mark for folding machine

PIERRES(_at_)hthk(_dot_)com wrote:

Currently I want to use XSL to print our company bill statement. But I
have
the difficulty to put OMR into the pages since the number of OMR lines to
be
printed depending on the page number but the page number is unknown in
XSLT
and page number cannot be manipulated in XSL/FO. Does anyone know a
solution
for that?
I have no idea what is OMR, but the only way to get page number (not during
XSLT stage, but during formatting) is fo:page-number or
fo:page-number-citation formatting objects.
--
Oleg Tkachenko
Multiconn Technologies, Israel