xsl-list

RE: Hash-Table in xsl?

2003-02-22 07:44:14

The output html has not come out in the way i wanted it to.

That's probably because your code is wrong.

Show us your code, and we might be able to tell you what is wrong with
it.

Michael Kay
Software AG
home: Michael(_dot_)H(_dot_)Kay(_at_)ntlworld(_dot_)com
work: Michael(_dot_)Kay(_at_)softwareag(_dot_)com

Output required is :