xsl-list

Re: Import stylesheets with xalan

2003-02-21 10:31:37
Why not use the existing <xsl:import> and <xsl:include>?

If you really want to generate a combined file, it isn't hard to implement
an include facility as a stylesheet, using document() to read additional
sources of information. Write such a stylesheet, use it to style your
stylesheets, and run the generated stylesheets to style your other
documents.

(I've got a set of articles in progress for IBM's DeveloperWorks website
which shows a much more complicated example of styling stylesheets. It'll
probably be a few more weeks before that's posted; I've got final editing
and then it has to go through their publication cycle.)