xsl-list

Re: PHP included as a PI?

2003-02-08 20:01:30
Hi Devon,

Where is the result tree payload heading?
Is your transformed output being sent from a web server?
Or is it being sent to flat-files on your local file system.

If it's being sent to the browser, I'm using an XSLT framework written in PHP. It's a framework in-a-file that uses the MVC pattern (it's the controller). If you like, I can mail it to you (I plan on releasing it as open-source as soon as I am done testing it (building 3 applications which use it)).

It allows you to embed PHP in both your XML source and your XSL template. It will interpret both before performing the transformation. Is this what you want?