xsl-list

RE: replace value using two xml

2003-02-03 15:45:35
While I don't understand what you are trying to achieve that requires using two
files, look into the document() function to let you get the values from the
second XML document and xsl:element to let you create an element called that
value.

HTH,

Ken Ross
Ph: +61 7 32359370
Mob: +61 (0)419 772299
Email: Ken(_dot_)Ross(_at_)iie(_dot_)qld(_dot_)gov(_dot_)au

-----Original Message-----
From: miguel aviles [mailto:aviles_miguel(_at_)hotmail(_dot_)com]
Sent: Tuesday, 4 February 2003 4:50 AM
To: xsl-list(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com
Subject: [xsl] replace value using two xml

I have two xml files, saying

File1.xml:

<n a1="v1" a2="v2" a3="v3" />

File2.xml:

<v1>a1="nv1" a2="nv2" a3="nv3"</v1>

I want to replace v1 with nv1 in file1.xml

thanks
miguel

IMPORTANT: This email (including any attachments) may contain confidential,
private or legally privileged information and may be protected by copyright.
You may
only use it if you are the person(s) it was intended to be sent to and if you
use it in an
authorised way. No one is allowed to use, review, alter, transmit, disclose,
distribute,
print or copy this e-mail without appropriate authority.

If this e-mail was not intended for you and was sent to you by mistake, please
telephone or e-mail me immediately, destroy any hard copies of this e-mail and
delete
it and any copies of it from your computer system. Any legal privilege and
confidentiality attached to this e-mail is not waived or destroyed by that
mistake.

It is your responsibility to ensure that this e-mail does not contain and is
not affected
by computer viruses, defects or interference by third parties or replication
problems
(including incompatibility with your computer system).