xsl-list

RE: In-order traversal of XHTML of text() and <foo> nodes?

2003-03-28 09:09:02
In your specific example, you can just use <xsl:apply-templates /> (with no
attributes) to
instruct the processor to apply the default templates for each node type,
then just override the ones you want..

<xsl:template match="foobar">
    <xsl:apply-templates />
</xsl:template>