xsl-list

Re: manipulating attribute values within href attribute

2003-03-24 07:16:14
Hi Vilius,

I would like to strip off the "SP:" preffix from the seq_acc attribute
and embed only the "Q14565" string into my url string so that the final
html code  looks like:

I can get only so far in my xsl code:
which returns unmodified attribute value. I tryed with substring within
curly brackets, but that does not seem to work. Any ideas?

The substring() function and other functions should work within the
curly brackets. Try:

'SP:')}>
  </a>

If that doesn't work, tell us what the error is or what it produces
and we might be able to help.

Cheers,

Jeni

---