xsl-list

Re: How efficient is DVC? - A grouping example - FIXED

2003-03-23 03:09:33
Indeed it seems like Xalan is not catching the invalid expressions.
Do you know of a tool to check stylesheets so I know I won't be posting errors
in the future?

Robbert.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Mike Brown" <mike(_at_)skew(_dot_)org>
To: <xsl-list(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com>
Sent: Sunday, March 23, 2003 6:41 AM
Subject: Re: [xsl] How efficient is DVC? - A grouping example - FIXED

Robbert van Dalen wrote:
OK, here come the *complete * working examples.

Your final stylesheet (not the examples) has errors that prevent it from
compiling for me in other processors. In three places you end part of an XPath
expression with "key[1]/". The trailing slash should not be there.

You also have this:
<xsl:param name="pivots" select="../"/>
I assume you meant to select ".."

If Xalan is not catching these invalid expressions, file a bug report.

Mike

--
  Mike J. Brown   |  http://skew.org/~mike/resume/
  Denver, CO, USA |  http://skew.org/xml/