xsl-list

sum() and param

2003-03-21 21:18:10
Hi everyone,

This is my first posting, and as far as I can tell, this hasn't been answered in the archives. Here goes:

For an assignment in my introductory XML class, I am required to use <xsl:param> to set a report that also uses count() and sum(). I've set everything up, but I can't figure out how to make sum() work for two conditions. Here's the URL of the page:

http://senna.sjsu.edu/lmain/zing/green.xml

Right now, the sum shown on the page is the sum of the price for ALL plants that cost less than $9.00. How do I use sum() to display the sum only for the plants displayed in the chart (i.e. all zone 4 plants that cost less than $9.00)? I've tried several approaches, but they don't work.

Thanks in advance for any assistance you can offer.

Beth Angelo