xsl-list

A list of useful functions that aren't in the core of xsl.

2003-03-21 02:14:22
Hi all,

I'm searching around for a bit of practice coding to do, and at the moment
I'm only writing a beginners guide for one of the Struts addons.  It's not
filling the hours as well as I'd hoped, so having read the last few posts
about lack of functions, I thought I could have a look and see if I could
"plug" a few holes with some xsl to cover them.  I'm not gonna write any xsl
core code, just put together a few patterns to do the tasks, stop all the
newbies asking, and everyone having to say "xsl don't do that!!".

Any algorythms you think would be suitable for doing like this, just post me
a list (off-list if thats better for Tommie) and I'll see what I can come up
with. (Complexity not an issue, I *LOVE* a challenge!!)

Cheers

Simon "I need somrthing to do" Kelly

Institut fuer
Prozessdatenverarbeitung
und Elektronik,
Forschungszentrum Karlsruhe GmbH,
Postfach 3640,
D-76021 Karlsruhe,
Germany.

Tel: (+49)/7247 82-4042
E-mail : kelly(_at_)ipe(_dot_)fzk(_dot_)de