xsl-list

RE: should book answers be posted to XSL List? (was Re: [xsl] Answers to review questions in "Beginning XSLT": Chapter 8)

2003-03-20 01:26:06
I also have the book but not the time to read it yet, which is the reason that I have not commented on the answers. I keep the answers for later review myself and would thus also like it to be kept on-list. I think it would be hard for Jeni Tennison to answer each individually :)

Regards,
Ragulf Pickaxe :)

Mike Rudolph wrote:

I ordered Michael Kay's book and Jeni's book last week. They arrived today. I am not a 'budding plagiarist', but I do intend to review the answers after
studying Jeni's text.

Mike Rudolph

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-xsl-list(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com
[mailto:owner-xsl-list(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com]On Behalf Of
Lars Huttar
Sent: Wednesday, March 19, 2003 3:48 PM
To: xsl-list(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com
Subject: [xsl] should book answers be posted to XSL List? (was Re: [xsl]
Answers to review questions in "Beginning XSLT": Chapter 8)

<snip>

If we took this off-list, the benefit to me would remain almost the same,
minus a choice comment or two from the gallery of experts.
(There has been little response so far other than from Jeni.)
Let me ask, then, whether there are others reading the list
who are finding this exchange helpful, or think it would be helpful
in the future.  (Thanks Wendell for already weighing in.)
If not, I'd be happy to take this off-list.