xsl-list

creating a dynamic table

2003-03-18 10:30:15
Can someone help me on this.
I have a xml file with content like:

<LEGENDAS>
                <GRUPO id="TS" descricao="Tipos de Saldos:">
                        <LEGENDA nome="BIN" valor="Bonus Liga Pra Mim"/>
                        <LEGENDA nome="INI" valor="Saldo Inicial"/>
                        <LEGENDA nome="BRM" valor="Bonus de Recargas Mai$
Mai$"/>
                        <LEGENDA nome="BON" valor="Bonus genericos"/>
                        <LEGENDA nome="NOR" valor="Saldo normal de
recargas"/>
                        <LEGENDA nome="GRP" valor="Saldo do grupo"/>
                        <LEGENDA nome="SMS" valor="Saldo de SMS"/>
                </GRUPO>
</LEGENDAS>

And I need to transform it to html so that it stays like:

Tipos de Saldos:

BIN - Bonus Liga Pra Mim        BON - Bonus genericos                   SMS
- Saldo de SMS
INI - Saldo Inicial             NOR - Saldo normal de recargas
BRM - Bonus de Recargas         GRP - Saldo do grupo

How can I put the information in a html table, creating columns dynamically
when the number of "LEGENDA" elements is 3?

Can someone please help. It's important.