xsl-list

RE: Integrating Multiple Stylesheets and XSL transformations

2003-03-17 12:21:14
I am looking for a way to produce an integrated environment

which utilizes a

series of xsl transformations over a single xml document to produce a

compact, browsable view.

[snip]

If anyone has done this type of an integration or knows of a

place I can

start learning more about it, I would love to learn more

about how it was

done.

I did something similar to this. The best thing I can recommend is to create
an XSL "wrapper", which has match="/" at the base template. In that
match="/" template, put an apply-templates match="*" element where you want
your content.

Now, with each of the existing templates, don't let them match="/". Do have
them apply-templates href="wrapper.xsl". Make sense?

Each XSL file can essentially call that wrapper file, which calls back to
the templates needed by each page.

If this doesn't make sense, look up apply-templates, and check out my site:

http://www.nedyah.org/about-xslt.asp

Hope that helps.

Mike