xsl-list

RE: Calculate with XML/XSL

2003-03-12 08:24:39
[Asim Tozlu]
<quote>
.. i want calculate with numbers. The Result must show:

Art
                Ausgangslage    Verlustrate     %
BMP-2           100             100             0 %
T-80            200             100             50 %

Hel
                Ausgangslage    Verlustrate     %
BMP-2           100             50              50 %
T-80            100             0               50 %
</quote>

I have cobbled together a solution except that I can't understand the
relationship between the value in the "%" column and the values in the other
two columns on each line. While it is obvious on the second line that 100 is
50% of 200, what are we to make of the tuple (100, 100, 0)?
--
Charles Knell
cknell(_at_)onebox(_dot_)com - email