xsl-list

Re: Double side document with legal information on the back

2003-03-11 06:41:37
steve_cornet(_at_)huntsman(_dot_)com wrote:
I would like to create a double side document where the "even" page will
always contain some legal information (E.g.: to print an invoice). On my
odd page, I have a header, a footer and a body which contains a table with
several rows. When the number of rows is too high, FOP decide to generate a
break and continue on the next page. My problem is that I would like to
insert my legal information after this break (every "even" page must
contain legal information)
So define region-after on the page-master for even pages and put some static content there.

<fo:simple-page-master margin-right="0.7cm" margin-left="0.7cm"
margin-bottom="0.5cm"
          margin-top="0.75cm" page-width="21cm" page-height="29.7cm"
master-name="verso">
         <fo:region-body margin-top="20mm"/>
        <fo:region-after extent="20mm" region-name="even-after"/>
      </fo:simple-page-master>

<fo:page-sequence master-reference="all-pages">

      <fo:static-content flow-name="even-after">
      legal stuff
      </fo:static-content>

Oleg Tkachenko
Multiconn Technologies, Israel