xsl-list

Answers to review questions in "Beginning XSLT"?

2003-03-10 18:37:44
Hi,
I've been working through Jeni Tennison's book, "Beginning XSLT".
As I answer the review questions at the end of each chapter, it
would be comforting to compare them with someone else's to make sure
I hadn't missed something important.
Does anybody have a collection of answers they've put together
that they'd be willing to share?
Anyone know of a forum or a web site anywhere where these answers
are posted and discussed?  Seems like it would be a useful thing to
have.
(I have searched the XSL list archives and the FAQ with no luck.)

If there is no such thing already, I would like to post answers to
the XSL list, and get feedback from others.

Thanks,
Lars