xsl-list

RE: Conversions for PeopleSoft input

2003-03-10 13:45:52
EndDate is a element in the input. It's all very large, so I've cut some of it
out...

Input data looks like this

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<AsyncRequest>
  <data PsNonXml="Yes">
    <![CDATA[<SiebelMessage
 MessageId=""
 MessageType="Integration Object"
 IntObjectName="Quote">
<SiebelQuote>
<Quote>
<QuoteNumber>1-D5G2O</QuoteNumber>
<Revision>1</Revision>
<EndDate>02/06/2003 00:00:00</EndDate>
<CurrencyCode>USD</CurrencyCode>
<PaymentTerm></PaymentTerm>
<CountryofInstallation>United Kingdom</CountryofInstallation>
... Lots of additional fields/nodes
<QuoteItems>
<QuoteItem>
<LineNumber>1</LineNumber>