xsl-list

RE: XSL Error

2003-03-10 12:29:47
Some further experiments show that, by adding the body content shown below,
then the <h4>...</h4> content is rendered, but the body content is not
rendered, and the css still has no effect.

tks,

jwc

I want to publish a length document as xml. Each page will be controlled by
the same cascading style sheet (css). I would like to specify the style
sheet at the beginning of every xml page, by making the declaration in the
xsl document. If I understand things properly, the css declaration belongs
in the root element. Therefore, I believe that the following should work,
but it does not render the chapter heading.

Please show me what is wrong with this code.

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<!-- edited with XMLSPY v5 rel. 3 U (http://www.xmlspy.com) by John W. Cane
(ENW International, Ltd.) -->
xmlns="MyDocument.xsd" xmlns:html="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml";
version="1.0">
<xsl:template match="/">
    <head>
      <link rel="stylesheet" href="D:\WebApps\DFR\dissertation.css"
type="text/css"/>
      <title>
        <xsl:apply-templates select="ssHdr"/>
      </title>
    </head>
      <h4><xsl:value-of select="SectHd" /></h4>
      <xsl:apply-templates/>
</xsl:template>
<xsl:template match="ChapHdg">
  <h4>