xsl-list

Re: Re: Re: Creating a XSL to return the input

2003-03-05 03:12:32
  Wrong to say it's "the identity" and to make such an harsh
statement on a bug. All large software have bugs, sure xsltproc
exhibited a bug there.

As I explained in previous messages my comment did not address xsltproc
specifically, but expressed general disbelief that *any* xslt processor
would behave in this way. So it was another way of saying "C'mon, this
can't be true".

You're also wrong on the point that libxslt/xsltproc had little
testing.

Everybody can and will make their own conclusion about the real level
of testing of an XSLT processor that does not implement correctly
something so basic as the child::node() node test.

=====
Cheers,

Dimitre Novatchev.