xsl-list

Re: XSL WYSIWYG design tool

2003-03-04 11:42:45
You might want to take a look at "Scriptura" by Inventive Designers.

http://www.inventivedesigners.com/scriptura

Litrik De Roy
www.litrik.com

----- Original Message -----
From: "Rob Campbell" <rob(_dot_)campbell(_at_)vine(_dot_)co(_dot_)za>
To: <xsl-list(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com>
Sent: Tuesday, March 04, 2003 7:22 PM
Subject: [xsl] XSL WYSIWYG design tool

Anyone know of a tool to assist in the design of XSL templates?
We produce pdf documents with FOP from XML.  Currently we design the XSL
templates by hand based on a paper example of how the document must look.
Is there a tool to make the design and maintenance easier?  Ideal to be
able
to deisgn the document page on a screen layout and have it generate the
required XSL.

XMLSpy's Stylesheet Designer looked like the answer, but it looks like I'm
expecting too much of it.  It is still very limited at the FOP level.