xsl-list

count of how many times a particular template is being called

2003-04-23 12:47:19
The best suggestion I can offer for portable stylesheet analysis is an
article series that will appear on developerWorks sometime soon.
Basically, it's an XSLT trace tool written  in XSLT...

(Sorry about the teaser, but I don't want to retype the whole article and
I did promise developerWorks they could publish it first. Should be posted
soon, I hope; the biggest remaining task is just formatting it to look
pretty on their website.)