xsl-list

Variable Depth Section Tabs in region-end

2003-04-23 11:21:09
I've successfully configured a fairly complex set of pages for the production
of a technical manual with XSL:FO.  I am having difficulty with section tabs --
reverse copy blocks that appear on the right-hand side of odd pages. While I
can produce the section tabs, using retrieve-marker in the region-end, I'm
unable to vary the depth at which these tabs appear, based on the section
number.

Things I've tried:

Using xsl:choose within xsl:attribute in the static-content block
Using xsl:choose to determine the xsl:attribute in the static-content block
And myriad other "hacks."

Can someone point me in the proper direction for resolving this issue?

Much appreciated.

Bryan Burnett