xsl-list

Re: Passing in a node value

2003-04-21 17:37:52
Passin, Tom wrote:
First you have to come up with the html structures that you want to use.
Then you can work out how to create them.  As for id values, you can
always concatenate the menu names as you construct the source xml, or do
it programatically -

id='root_item_sub_item1_sub_sub_item1'
That should be enough to let you identify them.

I'm not sure how this helps. I just want to know how to set the "expanded" values of the nodes at the xalan command line or in some other way that I can change dynamically without having to edit the xml file. I will then show all the subnodes of any "true" node and not show the subnodes of a node that has expanded="false"

--
"Firing people can give you a pretty good buzz, but it's a poor, poor substitute for killing. I realize that now" - Dale Gribble