xsl-list

RE: Saxon from java application

2003-04-16 13:18:08
Saxon and Xalan both support the JAXP API, so there is very little
difference in how you call them from Java. There are a number of
examples in the program TraxExamples.java which you will find in the
samples/java directory.

Michael Kay
Software AG
home: Michael(_dot_)H(_dot_)Kay(_at_)ntlworld(_dot_)com
work: Michael(_dot_)Kay(_at_)softwareag(_dot_)com

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-xsl-list(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com
[mailto:owner-xsl-list(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com] On Behalf Of
XSL Chatr
Sent: 16 April 2003 18:33
To: xsl-list(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com
Subject: [xsl] Saxon from java application

Hello all,
I am having to use the saxon transformer to apply
transformations in my java application . for example, my Java
programme should read from the disk, an xml and an xsl file
and apply transformation to it and return a striong as
result.I went through the docs but could not get my heads
around it. I used xalan before and it was fairly straight
forward. It would be of great help if  someone can please
help me get the code running for doing this thanks