xsl-list

RE: Sorting Problem

2003-04-14 14:40:13
-----Original Message-----
From:     walter(_dot_)crockett(_at_)ascentialsoftware(_dot_)com

Hello. My XML file is full of Object constructions such as
the following (simplified). The first Object is a Job that
has multiple Runs. The second object is one of the Runs
referenced by the Job. I need to find all the runs
for the particular job, and then sort the runs by their
/Attributes[Name='Started at']/Value. (In other words, I
want to sort the Runs by the time they started.)

So is it the case that you want to produce an output which contains all the
runs for a particular job, sorted by start time, or do you want an output which
contains all the runs, sorted by start time and grouped by job?

--
Charles Knell
cknell(_at_)onebox(_dot_)com - email