xsl-list

Controlling the output template

2003-04-07 17:10:48

Hi

I have the following code in my xslt stylesheet and i want to restrict it in order not to give me everything at the output.

<!-- default: just copy input to output -->
<xsl:template match="*|text()|*/comment()|processing-instruction()">
        <xsl:copy>
                <xsl:for-each select="@*">
                        <xsl:copy/>
                        </xsl:for-each>
                        <xsl:apply-templates/>
                </xsl:copy>
        </xsl:template>

I succeed to take the element at the output, that i want, but i believe that this template give me the rest(text and other elements) that i don't want.

Leo

P.S.
Thanks guys for answering my question about:[xsl]passing a parameter at the url using Javascript. Your answers were really helpfull.