xsl-list

RE: indentation in xsl

2003-04-07 07:34:08
This might help you get started!

<xsl:template match="/">
  <xsl:apply-templates select="folder" />
</xsl:template>

<xsl:template match="folder">
   <xsl:for-each select="ancestor::*">&#xa0; </xsl:for-each>
   <xsl:value-of select="@name" /><br />
   <xsl:apply-templates />
</xsl:template>

Regards
Bryan

-----Original Message-----
From: Andreas Mecky [mailto:andreasmecky(_at_)yahoo(_dot_)de]
Sent: 07 April 2003 15:06
To: xsl-list(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com
Subject: [xsl] indentation in xsl

Hello XSL gurus,

I am trying to do some recursive transforming with an identation.
Currently I have no clue how to get started. My XML looks like this

<folder name="Test1">
  <folder name="SubTest1"/>
  <folder name="SubTest2">
     <folder name="SubSubTest2"/>
  </folder>
</folder>

Now I want to transform it with XSL but put a number of spaces in front
depending
on the depth of the particular folder.

Any suggestion is welcome

WBR

Andreas

Visit our website at http://www.rm.com

This message is confidential.  You should not copy it
or disclose its contents to anyone.  You may use and apply the information
only for the intended purpose.  Internet communications are not secure and
therefore RM does not accept legal responsibility for the contents of this
message.  Any views or opinions presented are only those of the author and
not those of RM.  If this email has come to you in error please delete it
and any attachments.  Please note that RM may intercept incoming and
outgoing e-mail communications.

This email has been scanned for viruses by Trend ScanMail.