xsl-list

RE: pass a parameter from the URL using Javascript

2003-04-02 10:04:02
[ Leonidas Kanellos]

I am using the micrisoft's MSXML parser and IE 6 to desplay
my results!

I am using XMLSPY 5 as well but not for much more cause is a
tryal version.

language or framework? Sorry but what do you meen by that?

I want to use javascript because it make the pages more independant.

Probably i am going to use Apache server to see if the page
working properly

The query string at the end of the URL will be handled at the server by
some machinery.  The big question is this - will your xslt stylesheet be
invoked by the browser when it receives an xml document send by the
server, or will the stylesheet be invoked at the server to produce html
which will be sent to the browser?

You really have to decide on this before you can get help with this kind
of question.

Cheers,

Tom P