xsl-list

RE: Re: Flat -> Hierarchy --- Continue

2003-05-29 12:00:07
Tom,

My xslt is a generic script. It doesn't know the xml
file name. Is there any other way to do the same
thing?

Thanks

Dongling
--- "Passin, Tom" <tpassin(_at_)mitretek(_dot_)org> wrote:
[ Dongling Ding]

So, how can I look at another set of elments.

By using the document() function.  Here is one way -

<xsl:variable name='hierarchy-structure-table'

select='document("herarchy_structure_table.xml")'/>

Now $hierarchy-structure-table will be the root of
the document
containing the structural tables.  You can select
any node or node set
you want from it.

Cheers,

Tom P