xsl-list

Re: Character representaion

2003-05-27 06:59:25
Thanks Tom.

I really should have phrased the question a bit better.

I'll do it again,

Is there a place on the net has the UNICODE list :-)

Thanks

Simon

----- Original Message -----
From: "Passin, Tom" <tpassin(_at_)mitretek(_dot_)org>
To: <xsl-list(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com>
Sent: Tuesday, May 27, 2003 3:44 PM
Subject: RE: [xsl] Character representaion

[Simon Kelly]

Does anyone know where on the web I can get a list of all the charcter
meanings that have been delimited like this  example -- &#x9

You do not need a list - all unicode code points can be represented as
character references (but don't foget the trailing apostrophe!).  Also
remember that the few characters that are illegal in xml are still
illegal even if they are represented as a character reference.

Cheers,

Tom P