xsl-list

Getting metadata values from an HTML file

2003-05-27 04:43:49
 Hello, I'm new in this forum.I'm developping an application that takes
 metadata information from the <head> section on http pages, buti'm getting
 crazy. I would like to take just the "DC.Title" and "Book1" values, and
also
 "DC.Creator" and "Stefan Multz" values, in the following example:

<head>
 </head>

 Could anyone help me?Thanks a lot in advance,Sergio.