xsl-list

Getting started with XSLT Extension

2003-05-27 03:23:10
Hie everybody,

        I'm trying desperatly for about 2 days, to understand the steps to
call external functions during XSL transformation. I'm programming on SUN
Solaris 5.6 in C++ language. The problem is that I don't make the link
between explanations on the site( http://xmlsoft.org/XSLT/extensions.html)
and the samples (functions.c and functions.h, and module.xsl and list.xsl).
So, what I need to know is :
        - what are the functions I need to implement to do a simple test
        - what is the syntax (in a stylesheet), to properly call these
functions
        - where must I define in the code the namespace

        Thanks for your help.

Arnaud BODENAN
CMIB
Tel : 01-40-49-95-15
e-mail : abodenan(_at_)cdcixis-cm(_dot_)com