xsl-list

fo:inline superscript

2003-05-21 09:58:56
I expect the following to give me a footnote number as a superscript but it
doesn't. I get the footnote number I want but not as  a superscript.

        <xsl:template match="method">
                <fo:table-cell border-width="0.5mm">
                        <fo:block font-size="7pt">
                                <xsl:value-of select="."/>
                                <fo:inline font-size="5"
baseline-shift="super" >
                                        <xsl:value-of
select="../method-footnote"/>
                                </fo:inline>
                        </fo:block>
                </fo:table-cell>
        </xsl:template>

Any suggestions or comments appreciated.

Dave

LEGAL NOTICE
Unless expressly stated otherwise, this message is confidential and may be
privileged. It is intended for the addressee(s) only. Access to this E-mail by
anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not an addressee, any disclosure or
copying of the contents of this E-mail or any action taken (or not taken) in
reliance on it is unauthorized and may be unlawful. If you are not an
addressee, please inform the sender immediately.