xsl-list

Re: table column

2003-05-19 09:43:39

Given that my answer was incorrect as an approach, though, how would one
go about doing what was described in xsl 1?

I didn't originally give that as I didn't catch the start of the thread,
so wasn't sure quite what the problem was trying to solve but I see
Zarella has posted the solution already:

<xsl:template match="item">
<xsl:if test="position() mod 2 &gt; 0">
                                <xsl:apply-templates />
                                <xsl:value-of