xsl-list

RE: XSL Problem with IE

2003-05-08 09:05:22
Can you use this?

  var srcDoc = new ActiveXObject("Microsoft.XMLDOM");
  srcDoc.async = false;
  srcDoc.load("mydoc.xml"); // don't forget error checking
  var xslDoc = new ActiveXObject("Microsoft.XMLDOM");
  xslDoc.async = false;
  xslDoc.load("mydoc.xml"); // don't forget error checking

  list.innerHTML = srcDoc.transformNode(xslDoc);

I have no idea if this will work but I thought it was worth a try.

Lars

Fran wrote:
I have some problems with an XSL transformation in IE5.5 .
The clients with this problem have only MSXML version and I
call the MSXML2
version and the clients don't want to update to the latest
version.(I'm
trying to call the transformation trougth Javascript like : new
ActiveXObject("Msxml2.FreeThreadedDOMDocument"))
How I can solve this problem or what's the best way to solve
the problem?

Thanks a lot!! Very urgent.