xsl-list

Re: Xalan won't accept QName in XPath node test

2003-05-07 07:54:06

Simple problem : Match an element in a default namespace from an XSL
stylesheet.
whether the source document uses a prefix, or which prefix it uses is
irrelevant to the Xpaths needed to query the document, so..

Am I doing something wrong or is Xalan doing something wrong?

You are doing right thing.

Check you have the latest version of xalan, although I'd be surprised if
even old versions get such a simple stylesheet wrong.

David