xsl-list

Fw: Styling Stylesheets article: First half published

2003-05-06 14:14:06
Since I was encouraged to post here when this finally became available:

The first installment of my article on using XSLT stylesheets to
annotate/enhance other XSLT stylesheets just went live on developerWorks:
        http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/xml/

This part's largely motivation and context-setting, though it does
introduce the basic tricks which are needed to generate new stylesheet
behaviors. The second part (already written, just needs final polishing)
will start with this limited prototype and polish it into a more robust
and useful  tool.