xsl-list

RE: Tables interactive

2003-05-06 07:17:01

something like the following... I have used the javascript:alert() function
instead of your form populating function for testing.

sample xslt

<?xml version="1.0"?>
        <xsl:output method = "html" encoding="utf-8" />

        <xsl:template match="/">
                        <title></title>

                        <xsl:apply-templates select="data/cell"/>

        </xsl:template>

        <xsl:template match="cell">

        </xsl:template>

</xsl:stylesheet>