xsl-list

Re: Can I force XSLT to output the long-form of an element rather than the shorthand form?

2003-05-02 12:46:47
But if the style is set to HTML mode, either via
<xsl:output method="html"/> or a command-line switch, the <br /> tags
will render as <br>.  I thought the same thing, but the <br> tag throws
you off.

Chances are it's some sort of hack about &#160; or something to force
the XML parser to add the </a> end tag.

Tim