xsl-list

Re: background-image being enlarged in final output

2003-06-29 14:32:39
When formatting paragraphs with FO, I use:

 <fo:block  text-align="justify"
            ... >

And when I want to preserve space I use the attribute:
white-space-collapse = "false"

I would like some code to justify text _and_ respect empty lines
in the source node.

Example:

<para>
This text will be justified.  This text will be justified.  This
text will be justified.
will be justified.  This text will be justified.

This text will be justified.
text will be justified.  This text will be justified.  This text
will be justified.  This text will be justified.
</para>

So the output I would want is as follows:

This text will be justified.  This text will be justified.  This
text will be justified.  will be justified.  This text will be
justified.

This text will be justified.  text will be justified.  This text
will be justified.  This text will be justified.  This text will
be justified.

PS. I figured this would be an xslt question as we need to identify
the empty line and can apply a line break with <fo:block/> whenever
an empty line is encountered.

thanks for any help.

--
Eric Smith