xsl-list

RE: Re: Maintaining Heirarchy and using Recursion to write an XSL

2003-06-26 01:58:39
Hi,

Thanks very much. Since i need to put icons for every child,
i was thinking
it would be better for me to process each node separately and
not to use a
*. Here is the XSL code i wrote to take care of recursion. Is

The way you do it looks kinda weird, but that's probably because I don't fully
grasp what your want.

there a way to
indent each child based on depth? I can get the depth with
"count(ancestor::*)". The output would still be:

Like I said, e.g. something like

  <xhtml:div style="margin-left: {count(ancestor::*)}em">

Cheers,

Jarno