xsl-list

GetParameter from XSL

2003-06-19 12:02:00
I've tried the next javascript code while accessing
from an onClick in an XSLT stylesheet, but
unfortunately I get an error at the "var" definition
when trying to get a parameter value in the stylsheet.
Does anybody know why?

     xslProc_table = xslTemp_table.createProcessor();
     xslProc_table.input = xml_table;

     var sortVal = xslProc_table.getParameter(null,
"sortorder");
     alert(xslProc_table.stylesheet.xml);

     if (sortVal == "" || sortVal == "descending")
        xslProc_table.addParameter("sortorder",
"ascending");
     else
        xslProc_table.addParameter("sortorder",
"descending");

=====
Regards, Claudio.

IT Consultant.
Buenos Aires, Argentina.
e-mail: claudio_russo(_at_)yahoo(_dot_)com