xsl-list

Border around image in FOP?

2003-06-18 11:46:34
I just want to make a border around an image in a PDF (generated from xsl:fo, using FOP). I tried doing this in my FO:

<fo:external-graphic border-color="#000000" border-width="2px" border-style="solid" src="thumb.jpg" width="194px" height="148px" />

But the image has no border when I FOP it into a PDF. I'm using the latest FOP version (downloaded yesterday).

I also tried setting the border on an fo:block and then sticking the image inside, but the block's width extends all the way to the page edges (and I can't force it to be smaller. I read a message in the archive that says it can't be made smaller).

It seems like having borders around an image would be something basic enough that you could do by now. does anyone know how?

Mike