xsl-list

Re: Unicode

2003-06-18 11:39:33
Ricardo Saraiva wrote:
Hello,

I have a problem with unicode.
I have the following extract of my xsl file:

<xsl:element name="a">
   <xsl:attribute name ="href">javascript:details('<xsl:value-of
select="$this-cell/wn1:data"/>','<xsl:value-of
select="$this-cell/wn1:lang"/>')
   </xsl:attribute>
   <xsl:value-of select="$this-cell/wn1:data"/>
</xsl:element>

But I have problems with <xsl:value-of select="$this-cell/wn1:data"/>.
On the value appears correct, but on the javascript call it appears not
like I expected.
Does anybody know if I'm doing something wrong?

There does not seem to be anything amiss with your stylesheet, but it's not
easy to help you when you only gave us a tiny fragment of it, and you didn't
say how the result produced by it differs from what you expect, or what this
has to do with Unicode...