xsl-list

RE: Problem writing XSLT

2003-06-13 23:41:35
I could write the correct XSL by changing this part to
select attribute names
<xsl:choose>
  <xsl:when test="$T='Columns'">
    <xsl:value-of select="@*"/>,
  </xsl:when>
  <xsl:otherwise>
    '<xsl:value-of select="."/>',
  </xsl:otherwise>
</xsl:choose>

Thanks for your help..

Regards,
Mukul

--- Mukul <mukulw3(_at_)yahoo(_dot_)com> wrote:
Hi Jason,
  Thanks for your help.. Sorry for late reply as I
was
testing it.. Your XSL is working fine.. except a
small
thing I want which I mentioned in my requirement..

It is generating SQL as
insert into table(LEVEL, TIME, TICKS, COMPONENT,
SUBCOMPONENT, Datum, Datum)

But I want the column name from this part of XML
<ENTRY type="ProcEntry">
  <Datum name="Adapter">SA</Datum>
  <Datum name="Method">ServiceabilityAgent</Datum>
</ENTRY>

as Adapter and Method and not as Datum! .. *If
somebody can tell how can I get the name of the
attribute*, I can try modifying the XSL..

Regards,
Mukul