xsl-list

Re: Re: Announcement: FXSL version 1.2

2003-06-10 21:49:41
4Suite, you mean. Thanks for the mention.

I'm not about to spend hours reading every test file in the FXSL .zip to
figure out what to do with each of them, especially with no expected
results
provided, but I did compare 4xslt output to Saxon's for a few of the test
files, and the results were identical, aside from the usual
inconsequential
things like attribute order.

Thanks a lot Mike.

So, we add 4Suite to the list.

I was testing with latest development code (what will become 4Suite
1.0b1),
but you probably can say it works with 4Suite 1.0a1.

If you want help setting up 4Suite, it's not difficult, and you can use
the
command-line tool '4xslt' to do your testing easily enough. All you need
is
Python 2.1 or 2.2.

I'll try to do it as soon as possible. What stopped me before was the
uncertainty that there would be a convenient command-line utility (this is
not mentioned on the web page) I am not a Python programmer and writing a
Python program to invoke 4Suite was not too acceptable.

Thank you once again.

=====
Cheers,

Dimitre Novatchev.